Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Emotions

So definitely some of my favorite songs right now are "Cut" by plumb and "naturally" by selena gomez. haha just thought i'd throw that out there. Logically, I know I shouldnt be getting this excited over my future move to Seattle. I mean it's at LEAST 8-9 years from now, and it could even be more depending on how much money i have saved up at that point. I may even be married by then (ahhhh?!), who knows? It's just something that i would really like to happen with my bff, although i think my parents may be objective to it. I wouldnt want to do this, but I could always pull the age card. By this time i will be somewhere between 26-28 years old by then. (is that not weird to think of yourself that much older??!) I am close to my family, but at the same time, I want to make my own path, and although I love living in North Carolina, there has always been this small part of me that has yearned for something different. I used to want to live in Los Angeles, or even a foreign country when my TF requirements were up, but now I'm thinking I really want to live in Seattle or one of the surrounding cities. City life just seems so amazing, you know? ahh well at least i still have a looong time to think all of this through :D

later hoeess
ash

No comments:

Post a Comment